Franchises offer a model of success with guidelines to achieve consistent growth in your business—a system of being in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
What can you gain from business ownership? FREEDOM! Owning a business can facilitate the freedom to decide with whom you associate, to make your own business decisions, and to create as much wealth as you aspire, leading to freedom in your career, your finances, and your time.
However, businesses often do not achieve their desired growth; many experience downturns, plateau, or just outright fail. The overwhelming demand for new strategies and tactics for business owners in the counterculture industry clearly exceeds the supply. Franchising provides these business owners training, support, accountability, and all the tools and systems needed to be profitable.
Above all, franchising can provide the freedom to create your own options in life: to be able to choose what you want to do, when you do it, where, how, and why. What is that Freedom worth to you, not only as a business owner, but as an individual? At Lazy Daze Counterculture, our answer is “Priceless.”
WHY LAZY DAZE COUNTERCULTURE?
How do “you,” the independent counterculture business owner, know if a Lazy Daze Counterculture franchise is right for you?
- You strive to make your daily life much easier.
- You work too many hours, and are you certain that if you took time off, chaos would ensue.
- You are not making enough money to justify the effort, risk, and investment that your business constantly demands of you.
- You know and understand that to grow, you need to be learning more but do not have time to keep up with the changes in the industry, let alone the changes in business.
- You are ready to work a lot less and discover the difference between busy work and productive work.
- You are prepared to build a team that can independently (whether you are there or not!) grow the business by recruiting, training, and keeping the best people.
- You need an outsider who isn't blinded by the industry or jaded by too many years in their business.
- You want assistance and support, someone who holds you accountable, someone who demands a profit and expect results, someone who motivates you and congratulates you on a job well done.
- You are open to new ideas, adventures, and successes.
If any or all of these statements apply to you, Lazy Daze Counterculture may be your solution.
Franchises vs. Independent Business
Over the years, franchises have proven to be more advantageous compared to independent businesses. This is because franchises supply an established system of structure and framework to follow for success. In this way, they present a “plug-and-play” start-up advantage and a long-term value proposition for franchisees.FOR MORE INFO: VISIT US AT http://www.lazydazefranchise.com/ OR http://headshopfranchise.com/ OR http://headshopfranchise.com/
WHY LAZY DAZE COUNTERCULTURE?